Monday, April 16, 2012

My Son's 18th

Hi and welcome,
After alot of messing around with the camera, I've finally been able to get a couple of photos of the card I made for my son. 
He loves all types of rock music and with our very British weather... well what else could I do lol.
I've used DCWV from their Rockstar stack 8x8, Kanban's holographic Chic Dots, Silver Miri card, Black Velvet Ric-rac Ribbon from American Crafts and a piece of distressed gloss card from my own craft stash.  I've also used an A4 white card (A3 folded in half), Tim Holtz Word Play and Umbrella Man Dies, Spellbinders
Grand Squares and Decaled Ovals  Dies, and M-bossabillity So Trendy and another embossing folder.  The So Trendy embossing is not showing up to great in the photo on the distressed background behind the umbrella man. 
My son just loves this card and laughed at the umbrella man. 
Thanks for looking
Caz xxx

 

1 comment:

englishrose897 said...

HI Cas,
your son's card is lovely. I like the Tim Holtz stamp that you use. I keep thinking might buy it one day.
Sally