Thursday, May 10, 2012

A bumper kit of Pyramage and Invertage part 4

Hello friends,
I've taken a card from that bumper kit again and removed the picture leaving the border to give me an aperture card. 



I've covered the inside front and back of the card with pink to match the border on the front, I've also used a piece of the inset papers that match the design of the card to mat on the inside back.  I cut a circle using the Heartfelt creations scalloped posy die set in pink and placed in the centre of the aperture,  I cut two of the large Moroccan motifs in white and offset them.  I gave three flowers from the Craftwork cards a bit of a curl on each petal and glued together with a card candi in the middle, this was glued in the middle with a leaf sprig from my stash.  I cut four corners each of pink and white card from the moroccan accents, placed the white on top of the pink and laced together.  I glued these to the top left and bottom right of both the front and inside back of the card.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Caz xxx

No comments: