Monday, May 14, 2012

Especially for You

Hello Friends,
I got a Forever Friends 3D motif of the ballet bear in my craft stash and designed my card around it.  I covered the card with pink embossed paper on the front and inside (the embossed pattern is of layered hearts at random angles).  I cut two deckle ovals from white card and inked around the edge of both with tattered rose distress ink while still in the die.  I attached one to the front of the card and the other inside for the sentiment to be wrote on.  I attached the bear to the front oval and used silver peel offs to frame it as shown.   I cut four corners from the spellbinders Flourish accent in white card and again inked them all while still in the die with the tattered rose distress ink, attached with glue as shown.  I also cut two of the long design from the same set and inked while still in the die with tattered rose.  These were attached to the oval inside the card for added decoration. Sorry there's no picture.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Caz xxx

No comments: