Saturday, May 12, 2012

From the Three of us

Hello friends,
Today I thought I'd do a cross stitch card.  The pattern is from one of the cross stitch magazines (sorry I can't remember which one but I think it was from last year).  I had already stitched the design previously and just added the sentiment underneth.  I've used a landscape tri fold aperture to frame the stitching and covered the inside back of the card with some light purple embossed paper, I also cut a deckled oval, inked around the edge with milled lavender distress ink while still in the die and glued to the centre of the purple.  To finish I coloured some small gem stones with amethyst promarker and adhered to the top right corner when dry.  Sorry theres no photo of the inside, the card has already been sent.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Caz xxx
 

No comments: